Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The blog would soon be active !!!

I am extremely sorry for my absence from the internet.
Now that CSP 2010 notification is out and precisely 4 month and 10 days are remaining.
Most of my fellow aspirants would find difficult to compile material and read them.
I would be posting 60 question in MCQ format for GS preparation.One blog in 2 days.
The questions would be completely designed , written and answered according to my limit of knowledge ,source.This would not be from any coaching Institute of India this is my personal guarantee. I would like to be original as always any resemblance would be coincidence. I would not take guarantee of any question. Fellow aspirants are requested to notify me or post comment regarding any query. Corrections/Suggestion are welcome always.

No comments: